Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Time ‘09

 Santa & Boys Pic collage

 

Just barely squeezed in the time for sitting on Santa’s Lap the night before Christmas Eve.  I kept hearing that The Big Bass Pro Shop Store pretty close to our house had Santa available for free pictures with the kids.  Well I wasn’t the only one with the idea that night…lots of last minute Santa visitors.  I was impressed however by their “Fast Pass” system rather than waiting in line.  There was fun stuff to do all over Santa’s Village – a Boy’s Dream come true in fact!!  We also had a chance to eat at the Seafood Restaurant Islamorada's right in Bass Pro Shop which was a treat!!  We ate and then went back for our turn to see Santa.  It was a fun night and I’m glad we did it this way – well worth the time and wait…and even got some last minute presents for a fisherman in our family :)       

Picnik collage xmas pic 2009

Found a moment when all of the kids were around to take a quick picture for Christmas.  Daddy took the pic and on the third attempt got what he needed!!  Hannah and I had planned on making our cards this year anyway so all the material was ready and just needed our picture!! 

Picnik collage family

These are a mix of my favorites from Christmas Eve and morning.  Everyone had a great time and got that special present they so desired!!  Daddy gave in and got the family our first game system PS3 along with Guitar Hero.  The kids and Daddy have been playing it so much in the past week I hardly remember what life was like without it.  Anyway lots of great family bonding has taken place to say the least!!

Picnik collage gma & kids

More fun pictures with Grandma and the kids.  The picture on the bottom is Allison pointing to a present that we got for ourselves – a GPS Garmin.  I have been raving about it since my trip to Seattle since that is pretty much how I found my way around the city!!  There have been so many times I have wished for it in KC.  Bob used it already earlier this week traveling to Springfield and looking for a job site.  I’m excited about using it for our road trips this year!!    

No comments: