skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On Sept 1, 2010 our little cutie made his first visit to Pre-School. Wow we had been talking about it for so long and it was finally here!!! Logan was all smiles and so ready to go!!! His best little buddy Jacob goes with him too which makes it even more special!! I was so proud of my boy...it was a very bittersweet day for this Mom sending my baby off to school!! I'm glad it's just 2 days a week for 2.5 hours...I think I would miss him too much if he were gone any longer!!

This was the first official next day of Pre- School....Logan was ready before everyone....And could not have been more excited again. Just look at his smile!!!! I think he's going to like it!! He's just loving that he gets to go to school now....and whenever we are in the car, almost wherever we go, we pass by his Pre- School and he gets so excited!!

This was his 2nd week of Pre- School....well it's official...School is Cool!! Of course he still has his very shy moments and just wants to grab me and not let me go as I'm giving him his hug and kiss goodbye. I know he is in good hands and having a wonderful time at school...I LOVE to see him as he comes outside with his little friends and teacher for pick up time.....that is one of the Joys of being a parent...reuniting with your child...it is just instant happiness seeing his precious little face and smile. I love my Logan Jo so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment