Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Soccer Soccer Who Likes Soccer?

Sept 2010 135      

Our Family sure LOVES SOCCER!!!  This girl has been playing for over 6 years now and that is 2 seasons per year.  I love the conditioning it does for her and the group skills she is learning from it.  I also Love to watch her play the game and be proud of herself for a job well done!!   

Sept 2010 110

This guy is on his 5th year of soccer already....he started at age 4y and has kept going since!!  This year is especially cool because Daddy is the Coach....Yeah Coach Bob (honey)...you make the game fun and your son loves to go to practices even more!!  Why yesterday I (Mom) did not even have to ask him to get his soccer shorts, cleats or shin guards on for practice - Brilliant I say!! 

  Sept 2010 138

Hannah is such a hard worker....she tries her hardest in everything she does!!!  She takes it with a grain of salt and doesn't make anything too difficult but yet things seem to come easy for her!!  It's definitely her laid back personality that makes it easy for her to try everything.  And she does not get discouraged when she's not perfect~~~That's the perfection in her right there!!! 

Sept 2010 111

Brandon is one of our key players in soccer this year!!  He has really become defensive, fast, and we can count on him to score.  We are so proud of our little man in everything he does....he is the sweetest boy and is very well liked by all....a very good friend!!

Sept 2010 137

The wannabe photographer in me shot this picture not intentionally wanting to cut heads off but it happened....I was zooming in too much and this is what I got.  After looking at it I realized this is an awesome picture and wanted to use it!!!  I love how it shows the intensity of the the legs and feet of the girls....that is what soccer is all about!!  Our season is midway over and we are having so much fun!!    Sept 2010 100

Yes soon this one will be joining in the sport....not sure if I'll start as early as I did with big brother but for as much time he has had on the field he could be ready.....

No comments: