Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheese!!

It's always fun to find out what new pictures are floating around my camera at the end of the day!!!  My kids LOVE to play with my camera and take silly pictures of themselves and each other.  Some of them I just have to save because I could never catch such shots.     

dec of 2010 026

I am excited that my Freshman is enrolled in a photography class next semester at school.  She will learn the basics which will be a good place to start!!  I'm hoping I can learn from her!!  She already loves taking pictures and enhancing them!

dec of 2010 025

Not crazy with the fact that after my kids play with my camera, the battery starts to run low or the memory stick fills up. This could happen as I am ready to take that special picture at the Halloween Parade or my Preschoolers 1st Christmas Concert coming up.

dec of 2010 021

So I've made a special request to Santa this year in providing this Mom with her own camera....a special new more sophisticated camera.  I hope he listens to my request!

Hannah's Phone 023

My new camera could be filled with beautiful pictures of my children.....My old camera could be filled with beautiful pictures of my children....it's a win win situation~~~

Oct 2010 ! 044

Even this cutie who also likes to take pictures could use my old camera....hey it's digital so take as many as you'd like...just make sure Mom gets to keep the ones she likes!! 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I hope Santa brings you what you want. It was the best $$ I ever spent.