Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello December

December December...my how you sneak up on us so fast.  We actually have the Christmas preparations in Full Swing!!!  So much to do and so much to sing!!! ~~~  Hey I about had a poem going there!!! 

So I wanted to post a lot more but I need to hit the hay for I have a big day tomorrow with lots of packing to do!!!  Yes hubbie and I are headed on a Romantic weekend getaway to Atlanta and Stone Mountain, GA....can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!  This is the first trip that we will be taking together without any of our children....and I hope it's a weekend to remember!!!!  I will miss them terribly but am excited for the adventure...we both have been working hard and will be working extra hard when we get back so It's a trip much needed.    

 

NOV 2010 185

Going a little Whimsical for Christmas this year......don't you LOVE my pillow?  Right now it's outside on my newly painted red chair....first sign of precipitation this baby is going in!!!!   I just thought it was too cute not to share!

 

NOV 2010 183

Couldn't resist decorating my wreath in the bright whimsical colors also ....there was so much to choose from....LoVe It...now I just need a Big Pink or Purple Bow to top it off!!!

NOV 2010 187

Kept it traditional with this cute little evergreen tree to replace the dried out Mums....and it has a matching twin on the other corner.  Can't wait to finish the inside now...almost done and just finishing the final touches!!

No comments: