skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I finally figured out what to do with all my cherished Christmas Card Pictures I've been sending out for years......
I am a SAVER when it comes to Christmas Cards and Pictures!! Yes Indeed I have a very large bag of cards and pictures from friends and family over the years!! One thing that I've always wanted to do was to actually display my own Christmas Card Pictures that I have sent out through the years. These should not be thrown in a bag along with the others. This year I finally gathered what I could find and started my project. From a white poster board, I cut out a piece a little bit larger than each picture. I covered the side that would be blank with cute Christmassy paper and scrapbook paper that I had on hand and folded it over to the other side about an inch. I put the Christmas picture on the other side and Mod Podged it and the other side and let it dry. I hole punched the top and added a little ribbon to hang from my ribbon stash.....

Viola~~~~~hung them on my Bannister for all to see!! LOVE LOVE it. I know I have more, I just need to search in some photo albums and boxes downstairs. The ones that I found are all pretty much from the last 12 years or so and were in my Christmas Card bag that I've been saving along with the others. I did pretty good to start and it fills one whole side of my stairs!!

It makes my entryway so festive and the kids love seeing our cards from years past. I love seeing how cute and little they were and having them all in sight to see!!
1 comment:
What a great idea. I love it.
Post a Comment