and with everything else going on on such as........
volunteering
baking
cooking
shopping
wrapping
cooking
shopping
wrapping
planning
traveling
cleaning
decorating
cleaning
decorating
exercising
shoveling
demolishing (I'll explain this one later!)
organizing
purging (old toys!)
eventing
socializing
entertaining
working
catering
reading (New Moon)
shoveling
demolishing (I'll explain this one later!)
organizing
purging (old toys!)
eventing
socializing
entertaining
working
catering
reading (New Moon)
addressing (xmas cards finally)
emailing
surfing (the net)
facebooking
blogging
but I LOVE every minute of it....and a nice nap next week during a couple vacation days sure won't hurt!!!
Today was such a pretty day outside....mind you I don't have to get out at all in this stuff...everyone comes to me so I can like it and it makes my day!!
I want to share something crazy about going to the Chiefs game on Sunday thanks to my cousin John who gave us the tickets.....before we left the temp was 59 degrees....Bob looked at the forecast ahead of time thank goodness and knew it would be dropping in temp....well it literally dropped 35 degrees while we were there and the wind chill was even worse...and that was all before the half. Needless to say it was an interesting game with the kids being chilled to the bone and of course we left at half!! Even the Bloody Mary that I sucked down before we got across the gate did not make my blood warm....I was completely FREEZING and couldn't feel my legs until we left the restaurant where we watched the last half of the game....and then they lost in the last minute.......uggghhhhhh



1 comment:
Eww...at least you were able to enjoy a part of the football game w/o freezing!!!! Wish we'd have some of your snow sent our way!
Post a Comment