What fun MEMORIES in such a short time!! Logan (16 mos) and I flew out to North Carolina for 3 days!! I wanted to make sure we got some outdoor pictures of the beautiful trees in North Carolina. The trees are my favorite things about NC....that and of course all my family!! This picture is taken in the backyard of my nephew Patrick and Courtney's house...we also took some the next day in my brother David and Angela's backyard - too many stray jayhawks there!! It was really fun to see all the new houses that day!!
The last night there we stayed at my niece Julie and Daniel's new house. I guess you could say the boys had a sleepover together, although Logan slept with me....just the same it was fun and we got lots of visiting and playing in!! Daniel even brought us lunch the next day so we didn't have to cook or leave the house :)
One of the main reasons for traveling to NC was to meet these two precious baby girls!! Introducing my two new great nieces Sunny Louise ~ 6 mos and Elizabeth Claire ~ 6 wks. It was so fun being able to hold them both and finally meet them!! We were also lucky because we got to be at my niece Julie's Birthday Party and see the entire family....that is 17 family members now not including Logan and I.....WOW that's alot of people we got to see :) The next day my sister Barbara came over and we spent the whole day together!! That night my Sister-in-Law Angela took Barbara, Logan and I out to dinner along with my nieces and nephews, Megan, Matthew, Patrick and Courtney.
I think we take more pictures combined than any family I know!! It's been so fun seeing every one's pictures...some different and some the same!! I also had some FUN with the pictures as you can see...my niece Megan inspired me with this...I've been using photoshop which is not very computer friendly....she told me about picnik which I've fallen in love with!!


2 comments:
It was so great to see you and Logan! We hope to come out to KC next summer - road trip!!! You did a great job on those pictures. They look so cute.
I love what you did w/ the pictures! Ethan is still asking where Logan is...and then says, 'Logan at airport'. Hehe!!!
Post a Comment