
Well the boys sat on Santa's lap yesterday at Nebraska Furniture Mart while we were shopping for our Den (free pic & no line!!!) ....yes I'm one of those bad Moms who knows how terrified my baby is of Santa and anyone for that matter, but yet I plop him down anyway for a picture.
I love this pic of my girls. They were 6 and 8 and this was taken in NC at Crabtree Mall the year we came out there for Thanksgiving ...I wonder if that Santa is still there....he was the best by far! I love this pic so much I have it in a frame! I'm a sucker for Santa...probably because I never really sat on his lap because I was too scared and my Mom didn't make me.... at least when I was the age I could remember!!
I found these pretzel sticks in Family Fun magazine and we are going to make them later today. We are also making and decorating some Gingerbread cookies and Bob's favorite Peanut Butter Blossoms..... we'll probably do more sugar cookies on Christmas Eve day so we can take them over to Mom and Dad's house.
I love this pic of my girls. They were 6 and 8 and this was taken in NC at Crabtree Mall the year we came out there for Thanksgiving ...I wonder if that Santa is still there....he was the best by far! I love this pic so much I have it in a frame! I'm a sucker for Santa...probably because I never really sat on his lap because I was too scared and my Mom didn't make me.... at least when I was the age I could remember!!
I found these pretzel sticks in Family Fun magazine and we are going to make them later today. We are also making and decorating some Gingerbread cookies and Bob's favorite Peanut Butter Blossoms..... we'll probably do more sugar cookies on Christmas Eve day so we can take them over to Mom and Dad's house.


No comments:
Post a Comment