After months of preparation, our Son Brandon Robert finally made the Sacrament of First Holy Communion. On this day he received the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon - a day to feel close to Jesus and to celebrate how special Brandon is to him and to everyone who loves him!!!
A celebration with the Family and a time to Thank God for his Grace and everything he has given us in our life!!
Happy are those who are called to his supper. We believe and celebrate! So thankful for God in our life and all the Gifts we receive!!
Brandon is a wonderful son to us!! He is a wonderful brother and friend to all. I LOVE how is is such a caring, gentle and kind-hearted person. I am so proud of him in every way and can't wait to see the Man he will be someday!! I LOVE YOU SON more than words can say!!
No comments:
Post a Comment