I love this time of week because I really get to express what I am so thankful for.....which is much more than I share but you get the idea......I am THANKFUL...

For my adorable 18 month old who says new things everyday and just started blowing kisses goodbye to his sister this morning!!
For making cupcakes today for the 100th day of Kindergarten tomorrow and letting everyone sneak one of their own today!!

For my Basketball player....she always does her best and I am still amazed at the fact she's been playing since 2nd grade!!
For my Volleyball player. This girl loves to play volleyball and it's so fun to watch!!

For being able to buy my girls a laptop for Christmas and discovering that my 10 yr old knows how to set up a Power Point Presentation all by herself.
For our good health during these cold winter days!!

For getting close in wanting to start my fitness transformation and wanting abs like these!! I really really want to be in good shape by this summer!!

For our jobs in this economic recession!! It's so scary out there and I'm even more appreciative of my jobs right now and getting a consistent paycheck!
For all of my children, that they give me a reason to wake up in the morning and that my calendar is full beyond recognition with all of their activities!

For being able to spend time with my 12 year old this weekend as we go to our first Bat Mitzvah together. I am facing the facts that my daughter is almost a teen-ager and it's challenging! I need to step back and accept that she is no longer a little girl! She has new ideas and perceptions!! I want to be a supportive and understanding Mom!!

For my adorable 18 month old who says new things everyday and just started blowing kisses goodbye to his sister this morning!!
For making cupcakes today for the 100th day of Kindergarten tomorrow and letting everyone sneak one of their own today!!
For my Basketball player....she always does her best and I am still amazed at the fact she's been playing since 2nd grade!!
For my Volleyball player. This girl loves to play volleyball and it's so fun to watch!!
For being able to buy my girls a laptop for Christmas and discovering that my 10 yr old knows how to set up a Power Point Presentation all by herself.
For our good health during these cold winter days!!
For getting close in wanting to start my fitness transformation and wanting abs like these!! I really really want to be in good shape by this summer!!

For our jobs in this economic recession!! It's so scary out there and I'm even more appreciative of my jobs right now and getting a consistent paycheck!
For all of my children, that they give me a reason to wake up in the morning and that my calendar is full beyond recognition with all of their activities!
For being able to spend time with my 12 year old this weekend as we go to our first Bat Mitzvah together. I am facing the facts that my daughter is almost a teen-ager and it's challenging! I need to step back and accept that she is no longer a little girl! She has new ideas and perceptions!! I want to be a supportive and understanding Mom!!


No comments:
Post a Comment