Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween This Year - 2008

Brandon our Ninja Warrior (w/o the mask on)
Logan our BumbleBee

Hannah our Baby Girl


Allison our Skull Princess









  • FUN FUN FUN. Thursday night was Trunk or Treat up at Holy Spirit which the kids went to for the second year in a row. It's amazing how much candy you can collect in 30 minutes going from trunk to trunk...aaggghh!! Then on Halloween Day in between 2 class parties, I waited in line for almost 2 hours to get my advanced vote in....never thought I'd be doing that on Halloween :) The weather on Halloween night was amazing....it was like a summer evening! I'm happy to say that I'm glad this fun little day is over!! Now we are on to bigger and better things ~ This is the month we celebrate in giving thanks and counting our many many blessings!!!





2 comments:

Aeriskate said...

Love all of the costumes, especially Logan's! I agree that there is nothing so cute as a baby in a cute costume!!

Anne Coleman said...

Our "baby" was a bee this year, too -- the female sort :) Your kids are just BE-YOU-TEE-FULL!