I LOVE reading about what others are Thankful for so I thought I'd do a little Thankful Thursday of my own especially since Thanksgiving is only 1 week away! It's just a moment to stop and reflect on just a tiny bit of what I have to be Thankful for......The many tasks that keep me busy!! I thrive on this and I can't imagine my life any other way!
My Husband because he loves me, encourages me and goes the extra mile....
For my parents who can warm up a room and make me feel very loved!!
My friends who nourish, inspire, encourage, and support me.
Each and everyone of my precious children who are 100% the love of my life!
A steady income during this time of economic upheaval.
For good food, wine and Girls Night Out!
For health, happiness and being able to take care of the needs of my family!
For getting the chance to visit with my twin Aunts last night Jean and Joan (who share the same Birthday with Logan) who traveled 8 hours to visit.
There is sooooooo much more but better save it for another blog :)


No comments:
Post a Comment