Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fun with Leaves








My favorite Crabapple Tree in our yard




I'm not one to really talk Politics - I've gotten my foot stepped on too many times. I'll keep it brief....it's the day after the election so how could you not talk or think about it!! I'm VERY EXCITED for the change, although I did not vote Obama!! There will be challenges ahead but I hope and pray our country will move forward on the right track!! Obama's victory speech moved me in so many ways. I went to bed feeling inspired, safe and reassured! I think Obama will bring our country together on so many different levels...well at least I'm hoping and praying...time will tell quickly!! Ok enough about that!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever wonder what to do on a warm Fall Day with 6 kids in your house?? Take them outside and play in the leaves for 2 hours!! My Daycare and I raked leaves into a big pile today and played. I had two rakes and the rest found ways of moving the leaves into the pile with their hands and even paddles. After we had the pile we jumped into the leaves and the kids had a hay day. This went on and on with raking, jumping, raking, jumping, etc. What great entertainment and exercise!! Tomorrow I plan on doing some crafts with the leaves inside since it's suppose to rain for the next couple days.