

During the week I have random thoughts of....this is soooo-oooo going to be a "to tell or not to tell" blog entry. But then in the utter craziness of my life I forget and try to remember at the end of a very long day and week - so here goes my blog post of denial...
I did not get so upset and say a couple things I should not have when I realized I missed Brothers & Sisters AND The Barbara Walters special on the "man" who is pregnant with his 2nd baby. Ok what was I doing that was so important? Why did I forget to use my DVR??
I did not lose the schedule for Brandon's sharing today and send him off to school without anything. I am usually a very organized Mom so what happened?
I did not hear that snow was in the forecast for the end of the week and already started hoping for a snow day!
I did not have an amazing Pampered Chef Party Friday night and feel rushed to get all orders in so everything will be here before Thanksgiving.
I did not feel a little guilty when I did not tell Allison that she had basketball practice immediately following volleyball intramurals after school...some things are better left unsaid.
I did not feel a bit jealous when my hubbie left for YET another mini High School Reunion gathering and I did not go because I needed to stay home and take care of my heaving child.
I will not feel guilty for not going to Hannah's end of year soccer pizza party Thurs. night so I can go to my St Gerards Circle Wine Tasting Party....ok you can really only handle so many of those pizza parties in a year!!
I did not feel so upset and guilty when we pulled up to my parents house to help rake leaves on Sunday and I saw my Dad huffing, puffing and panting because he had raked the whole front yard. Why did we take so long eating lunch at HyVee and searching for camera batteries when we should have arrived over there so much earlier??
Ok so that is all I'm disclosing for this week.....until next time I decide to do this....


1 comment:
Geez. You know that Grandpa likes to be out doing any kind of work...if you'd have told him you would be over right after breakfast, he probably would have gotten up at 6am just to rake the leaves. He has to be busy. But I don't like the thought of him huffing and puffing.
Post a Comment