Today I Am Thankful for:
The house I had to clean because it means I have a home...
The mess I had to clean up after dinner because it means I've been surrounded by my family...
The clothes that fit too snug because it means I've had enough to eat...
The exhaustion I felt after everything was over because I have been productive, took care of my family, and am ready for bed!!
It was a lovely and scrumptious meal! It was a nice small family gathering compared to the last 3 years ....I was excited that all the adults could actually fit around my table without having to use the table extender.
the kids....everyone was so cute together!
The girls are becoming more and more interested in cooking each year!!
The girls both left later in the evening to spend the nightat Grandma and Grandpas so I had the boys to myself!




No comments:
Post a Comment